Good Shepherd Communities Foundation
Thank you to all who supported this year’s Good Shepherd Communities Foundation Golf Tournament. The event was a huge success in raising funds to meet the needs of seniors in the greater Binghamton community.
Good Shepherd Communities Foundation, formerly known as Good Shepherd Fairview Foundation, provides financial and other support for its parent organization, Good Shepherd Communities, and for Good Shepherd Fairview Home and Good Shepherd Village at Endwell. The Foundation fulfills Good Shepherd Communities’ vision to enhance the lives of older adults in the Binghamton area by:
- Managing the Foundation's assets and investments, ensuring their protection and growth
- Providing opportunities for charitable giving through fundraising and development programs
- Responding to the financial needs of Good Shepherd Communities, Good Shepherd Fairview Home, and Good Shepherd Village at Endwell
- Investing in the community by offering annual community grants to organizations that enhance the lives of older adults and providing scholarships to local students to promote studies in healthcare fields.
- Operating with excellence the Foundation’s Office of Development and Community Relations through qualified professional staff
Good Shepherd Communities Vision
Good Shepherd Communities is committed to anticipate and meet the needs of seniors through the development and operation of a broad range of innovative services and facilities. We will design and explore opportunities for growth, collaborative relationships and affiliations with other Community members to enhance and enrich senior living and to adapt to the ever-changing environment. We will continually evaluate our organization to ensure we are operating at our highest potential.
Good Shepherd Communities Foundation, a not-for-profit charitable corporation, was established in April 1986. It promotes the benefits of charitable giving, encouraging donors to consider Good Shepherd Communities Foundation when making charitable gifts.